Sunday, March 21, 2010
The Sunday Salon March 21, 2010
* Where did the weekend go seems to be a common refrain tonight. lol
* I was off work Friday for the plumber to make his second trip to our house. Way too complicated to explain. He was here over three hours. Anyway that afternoon I ran errands and went to my 13 year old girl cousin's birthday party that night. A little different this year because they are starting to grow up and are not as giggly but still fun. We played that game Would you rather part of the time and it is interesting to hear the answers from different generations viewpoints.
* Saturday I did not really accomplish anything but read two books. :)
* This morning I left the house at 10:30 and went to Wal Mart, my aunt's house, Kroger, back to my aunt's house to make a chocolate devil's food cake for someone I work with birthday tomorrow, Kroger, and then home. Tonight I took the trash out, am doing the laundry, writing blog posts , and I really hope to finish another book tonight.
* I joined the Spring Reading Thing yesterday. I am really excited Spring is here and it is one of my favorite reading challenges. Here is the link to my post: http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2010/03/spring-reading-thing-2010-my-list.html
*I also joined the Once Upon a Time Reading Challenge hosted by Carl at Stainless Steel Droppings. http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2010/03/once-upon-time-reading-challenge-2010.html
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)