Sunday, March 14, 2010
The Sunday Salon March 14, 2010
* I would just like to go on the record I do not like time changes. My body already feels out of whack. I can't believe it is late Sunday night already.
* I had a good reading weekend. I read 7 books and 2 were rereads.
- Dead Reckoning by Ronie Kendig
- A Distant Melody by Sarah Sundin
- A Soldier's Promise by Cheryl Wyatt (reread)
- A Soldier's Family by Cheryl Wyatt (reread)
- Ready Made Family by Cheryl Wyatt
- A Soldier's Reunion by Cheryl Wyatt
- Soldier Daddy by Cheryl Wyatt
* I liked all of them. Cheryl Wyatt is one of my favorite authors. She writes inspirational military love stories. The other two were debut novels by those authors and they turned out good. I will have reviews of them up this week.
* I do not feel prepared for this week even though the laundry is done and folded for the most part. I hope tomorrow morning goes okay because I really feel out of routine. I am so happy Spring is almost officially here.
* I joined another reading challenge today. It is called the Clean Away the Clutter Challenge. If I complete it I will be getting rid of 15 books. Here is the link to my post:
* I hope everyone has a great week with lots of reading time. :)