Sunday, March 22, 2009
Sunday Salon March 22, 2009
* This was an okay reading weekend. I worked part of Saturday and went to a Bridal Shower.
* Today I cleaned some and finished a book. I read another book this afternoon.
* I have two giveaways starting tomorrow. One is for a copy of If Tomorrow Never Comes by Marlo Schasley. The other is for a copy of The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived by Steven Scott.
* I loved If Tomorrow Never Comes. She is known for her love stories with a twist. Look for my review and giveaway tomorrow!
* I joined the Spring Reading Challenge at Callapidder Days. Here is a link to my post:
* I have a lot of nonfiction to read this week. So hopefully I can stay on top of it. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...