Welcome to It's Monday! What are you reading this week? This is a weekly event to list the books completed last week, the books currently being reading, and the books to be finish this week. It is hosted by J. Kaye at http://j-kaye-book-blog.blogspot.com/
Books Completed Last Week:(Sunday 3-8 to Sunday 3-15)
* Turning the Paige by Laura Jensen Walker
* The Hand-Me Down Family by Winnie Griggs
* Diary of a Teenage Girl: It's a Green Thing by Melody Carlson
* A Silent Terror by Lynette Eason
* The Rivers Run Dry by Sibella Giorello (really good much better than the first one)
Books I am currently reading for review this week:
* Keys to Living Joyfully by Sheri Kaye Hoff (so far inspirational)
* America the Beautiful by Laura Hayden
* Red, White, and Blue by Laura Hayden (I may not finish this on time since I am still reading America the Beautiful)
* A Pure Double Cross by John Knoerle
Books I am currently reading:
*This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin
* Inkheart by Cornelia Funke
* Rubies in the Orchard by Lynda Resnick
* The Greatest Man Who Ever Lived by Steven K. Scott
* If Tomorrow Never Comes by Marlo Schalesky
* The Masque of the Black Tulip by Laura Willig
* Around the World in 80 days by Jules Verne (for Classics challenge at 5 Minutes for Books)
* The Circle of Friends Book II: Sarah by L. Diane Wolfe
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...