Sunday, March 1, 2009

Sunday Salon March 1, 2009

The Sunday Salon.com

* Where is time going? The past two months have flown by.

* This weekend was not as good a reading weekend as the past couple.

* I read:
* A Soldier for Keeps by Jillian Hart
* The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Laura Willig
* A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury

* My favorite is A Thousand Tomorrows. It was published in 2005 but this is my first time reading it. I loved it. It is going on my 2009 favorites list. I am going to find the second in the series Just Beyond the Clouds tomorrow!

* I also am going to find the next book after The Secret History of the Pink Carnation tomorrow. I really liked the first. The only things that bothered me were some cussing and two s*x scenes, the book and myself could have lived without.

* I had really big reading goals for this weekend but you know what they say about plans ...

* My February wrap up is going up tonight or tomorrow. I also have a giveaway planned for this week. :)

1 comment:

jlshall said...

I know what you mean about the months flying by. But three books in one weekend sounds like a lot to me!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...