Sunday, March 1, 2009
Sunday Salon March 1, 2009
* Where is time going? The past two months have flown by.
* This weekend was not as good a reading weekend as the past couple.
* I read:
* A Soldier for Keeps by Jillian Hart
* The Secret History of the Pink Carnation by Laura Willig
* A Thousand Tomorrows by Karen Kingsbury
* My favorite is A Thousand Tomorrows. It was published in 2005 but this is my first time reading it. I loved it. It is going on my 2009 favorites list. I am going to find the second in the series Just Beyond the Clouds tomorrow!
* I also am going to find the next book after The Secret History of the Pink Carnation tomorrow. I really liked the first. The only things that bothered me were some cussing and two s*x scenes, the book and myself could have lived without.
* I had really big reading goals for this weekend but you know what they say about plans ...
* My February wrap up is going up tonight or tomorrow. I also have a giveaway planned for this week. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...