Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sunday Salon March 15, 2009
* This was an okay reading weekend.
* I finished one book and read another.
- I finished A Silent Terror by Lynette Eason
- I read The Rivers Run Dry by Sibella Giorello
- I also read parts of a nonfiction book called This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin
* I really liked all of them. The Rivers Run Dry is second in a series and much better than the first. The first won a Christy.
* Friday night I went to a 12 year old girl's birthday party. Five of her friends spent the night but I was long gone. Oh the things that they talked about. They were so funny. They did not sleep until 4 A.M. It was a lot of fun while I was there. We had pizza and cake and ice cream and chocolate and chips. Saturday I babysat and went shopping that night. Today we ate at Chilis and I did some cleaning and reading.
* This week I have four books to review. Tomorrow is one of my favorites for this year. Breach of Trust by Diann Mills. :)