Sunday, March 15, 2009
Sunday Salon March 15, 2009
* This was an okay reading weekend.
* I finished one book and read another.
- I finished A Silent Terror by Lynette Eason
- I read The Rivers Run Dry by Sibella Giorello
- I also read parts of a nonfiction book called This is Your Brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin
* I really liked all of them. The Rivers Run Dry is second in a series and much better than the first. The first won a Christy.
* Friday night I went to a 12 year old girl's birthday party. Five of her friends spent the night but I was long gone. Oh the things that they talked about. They were so funny. They did not sleep until 4 A.M. It was a lot of fun while I was there. We had pizza and cake and ice cream and chocolate and chips. Saturday I babysat and went shopping that night. Today we ate at Chilis and I did some cleaning and reading.
* This week I have four books to review. Tomorrow is one of my favorites for this year. Breach of Trust by Diann Mills. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...