Thursday, December 25, 2008

What's in a Name? Reading Challenge Finished List



Animal - "Death of a 6 ft Teddy Bear" by Sharon Dunn (DONE)
Color - "Blue Heart Blessed" by Susan Meissner (DONE)
First Name - "My Name is Russell Fink" by Michael Synder (DONE)
Place Name - "Lady of Milkweed Manor" by Julie Klassen (DONE)
Plant Name - "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" by Betty Smith (DONE)
Weather Event- "Snow Angel" by Jamie Carie (DONE)
My favorite is a tie between Blue Heart Blessed and My Name is Russell Fink. I would recommend any of the books on this list. :)
Thanks to Annie for hosting. I will definitely be participating in the 2009 with all new categories.

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...