Monday, December 1, 2008
Sunday Salon on Monday
* I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
* I read a lot of good books even though I was sick.
* I have what is commonly known in this area as the crude. Sinus, allergy, cold stuff
* I read a YA book today for the A-Z Reading Challenge. It is "A Crooked Kind of Perfect" by Linda Urban. It was cute story. I might get around to reviewing this week.
* My November wrap up post is coming today or tomorrow. I cannot believe how many books I read.
* My reading focus is finishing up my reading challenges including the Fall Into Reading 2008 which ends on December 20.
* I need help with the letter X. I need a book title that begans with it and an author's last name.* The library was no help. :(
* Have a good week! I will be having a couple giveaways starting today for Christmas. *
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...