Sunday, December 7, 2008
Sunday Salon December 7, 2008
* Today I read a short little book called When Mother was eleven-foot-four by Jerry Camery Hoggatt. It was a touching book on Christmas and grace.
* I posted my review of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens this week. I really liked the print version too. I have seen it on the stage and movies of course.
* I still have a lot of books for challenges to read before the end of the year. Time seems to be flying by so quick.
* I am mailing my Book Blogger Swap presents tomorrow. I am so excited. I hope she likes them.
* I hope to read and review a few more Christmas books before the season is over. We have no decorations inside or outside my house so I need something. I bought evergreen scented handsoap at Bath and Body Works this weekend. I love it.
* I hope to have a review of Wind Dancer by Jamie Carie up this week too.
* I want to read at least one more short book tonight so off to read. :)