Sunday, December 7, 2008
Sunday Salon December 7, 2008
* Today I read a short little book called When Mother was eleven-foot-four by Jerry Camery Hoggatt. It was a touching book on Christmas and grace.
* I posted my review of A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens this week. I really liked the print version too. I have seen it on the stage and movies of course.
* I still have a lot of books for challenges to read before the end of the year. Time seems to be flying by so quick.
* I am mailing my Book Blogger Swap presents tomorrow. I am so excited. I hope she likes them.
* I hope to read and review a few more Christmas books before the season is over. We have no decorations inside or outside my house so I need something. I bought evergreen scented handsoap at Bath and Body Works this weekend. I love it.
* I hope to have a review of Wind Dancer by Jamie Carie up this week too.
* I want to read at least one more short book tonight so off to read. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...