Sunday, December 21, 2008
Sunday Salon December 21, 2008
* I finished the Fall Into Reading Challenge this weekend. I read 69 books. I only read 52 for it last year but I was still in school. It is offically winter. I live in the Deep South so it was unseasonably warm this weekend but it is supposed to be really cold for us tomorrow. I posted a full wrap up with list yesterday.
* This was a slow reading weekend.
* I read Before the Season Ends by Linore Rose Burkard which is a new Christian Regency Romance novel that I absolutely loved. My full review will be up tomorrow.
* Today I reread The Tale of Desperaux by Kate DiCamillo
* I heard the movie was coming out and I read a blogger review that said the movie added three major plot elements. So I wanted to reread it before I saw the movie. I am glad I did because it is truly a children's classic. I have not gone to see the movie yet so I will have to update after that.
* I still have my other challenges to finish so hopefully I will make the December 31 deadline for the Decades, A-Z, and Classics challenge. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...