What's On Your Nightstand is hosted by 5 Minutes for Books on the fourth Tuesday of every month. The purpose is share what you are currently reading and see what others are reading. Currently I have bookmarks in a lot of books but most have been moved to the TBR shelf. My current stack I keep on my dresser and sometimes nightstand. My camera is dead and we cannot find the charger so I will just list what I am working on right now. :)
1. The Truth About You- Your Secret to Success by Marcus Buckingham (Nonfiction)
2. Shadows of Colossus by T. L. Higley (Fiction)
3. Dark Pursuit by Brandilyn Collins (Fiction)
4. The Jesus Who Never Lived by H. Wayne House (Nonfiction)
5. Healing Waters by Nancy Rue and Stephen Arterburn (Fiction) Cannot wait to read;loved the first Healing Stones.
6. Every Now and Then by Karen Kingsbury (Fiction)
Plus the various other books that I need to finish for the Fall Reading Challenge 2008 which ends on December 20. And the other books for challenges I need to finish before December 31.