Sunday, November 9, 2008
Sunday Salon November 9, 2008
* Today I read very little. I am reading a little book on Godly Love. It is kinda dry so I am struggling. To me the most important things to remember about love is God is love and the passage of 1 Cor. 13
* I felt like baking so this afternoon I made Strawberry cupcakes, Oatmeal and Butterscotch cookies and peanut butter cookies.
* Thankfully I did laundry this morning.
* It will be a busy week here on my blog. I am doing several tours and possibly a giveaway with one of them.
* I will be reading as fast as I can for the week after that I have many tours.
* So lots of reading to go do :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...