In the month of October I read 22 books. I have so many favorites I am not going to pick just one. My two least favorite were A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken and The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith. I have a lot of great books that I am reading or going to be reading in the month of November. I am almost done with A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith and Cyndere's Midnight by Jeffrey Overstreet.
180. A Promise to Believe In by Tracie Peterson
181. The Fall of Candy Corn by Debbie Viguie
182. The Winter of Candy Cane by Debbie Viguie
183. Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd
184. A Beautiful Fall by Chris Coppernell
185. Home Another Way by Christa Parrish
186. The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner
187. Finding Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn
188. Engaging Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn
189. A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken
190. A Matter of the Heart by Patricia Davids
191. Ripple Effect by Paul Mccusker
192. Less the Dead by Tim Downs
193. Dangerous Heart by Tracey Bateman
194. Back to Life by Kristin Billerbeck
195. Multiple Blessings by Jon and Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson (NF)
196. Bundle of Joy by Robin Lee Hatcher
197. Family Treasures by Kathryn Springer
198. A Texas Thanksgiving by Margaret Daily
199. The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
200. Courting Miss Adelaide by Janet Dean
201. Holiday Illusion by Lynette Eason
202. Rain Song by Alice Wisler
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...