Monday, June 9, 2008

Sunday Salon June 8

The Sunday Salon.com

*It was a good reading weekend for me and I had lots of other things going on.
*I read Daring Chloe by Laura Jensen Walker
*I read A Promise for Tomorrow by Sara Dubose
*I read House of Dark Shadows by Ted Dekker
*I read about half of Tuesday Night at the Blue Moon by Debbie Fuller Thomas
*So there are quite a few reviews I need to do and I did like all of the books.

Plus lots of winners:

The winner of Dragon Light is ChristyJan

The winners of Fatal Deduction are Ronnica and WindyCindy

Don't miss all of my other contests going on now and to come. Lots of great summer reads!

2 comments:

ChristyJan said...

Thanks Brittanie! I've e-mailed you with my address.

Marie Cloutier said...

wow, you sound really busy! :-)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...