Thursday, June 19, 2008

Spring Reading Thing 2008 Wrap Up


WRAP UP:

Did you finish all the books you had planned to read?

No but I did end reading a lot that were not on my list. I am also doing the 100+ challenge. Here is the link to see what I have read by month:
http://abookloverforever.blogspot.com/2008/02/100-books-challenge.html
I have discovered about myself that I start a lot of nonfiction books but it is hard for me to finish them. I will be working on that in the future.

What was your favorite book you read this spring?

Off my official list my favorite was... I can't pick one. Sorry *g*. They are all absolutely wonderful. ;)

Did you discover any new authors or genres that you now love?

Yes. Robert Liparulo and House of Dark Shadows. I will be reading the second book.

Are you interested in another "Fall Into Reading" challenge this fall?

Yes. I can't wait. :) I did better last Fall ;)

2 comments:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

I'm a Liparulo fan as well, and I'm exactly the same way as you are about nonfiction -- good at starting them, but not so good at finishing them. :) Thanks again for joining the challenge!

Angie said...

I'm the same way with nonfiction...I get about halfway through them and that's about as far as I get.

Think I might need to check out Robert Liparulo's book. :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...