1. Which hour was most daunting for you? around 14 when I decided to go to sleep
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year? Read it early because it kind a slow but steady book. Beyond the Night was fantastic.
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year? None, it was great!
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon? The cheerleaders were wonderful!
5. How many books did you read? 4
6. What were the names of the books you read?
1. His Small Town Girl by Arlene James
2. Bayou Judgement by Robin Caroll
3. Beyond the Night by Marlo Schalesky
4. A Steal of a Deal by Ginny Aiken
7. Which book did you enjoy most? Beyond the Night
8. Which did you enjoy least? Bayou Judgement ( even though it was still good)
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders? Not a cheerleader this year.
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time? Definitely participating baring any unforeseen circumstances. I will be a reader and maybe a cheerleader.