Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Boo Mama's Before and After
The Before and After "bloggy extravaganza" is an opportunity to get a little blogosphere accountability when it comes to household projects.
Do you have a room that needs to be painted? A closet that could use some organization? Any other random household projects that you've been procrastinating about?
Yeah, me too. I've been battling a serious procrastination problem.
Happily, BooMama's Before & After event is the perfect solution. Just write a post in the next few days, listing your project goals (The Before), and link up to the Mr. Linky on This Post over at BooMama's. Then, on July 25th, check out BooMama's again for a place to link up your results (The After).
My goals include:
1. Paint my sister's room one color. I was going to paint her room for her birthday over a year ago.
2. Paint my sister's ceiling in her room.
3. Replace the light fixture in our bathroom.
4. Organize the tupperware cabinet.
5. Organize her(mostly) bookshelves/entertainment areas.