Saturday, June 28, 2008

Mini-Challenge #4

The task: Grab one of your favorite books and post one of your favorite quotes from it. This challenge is open for the next two hours, ending at 11:00 a.m. pacific time, which is the very end of hour 5. This mini-challenge is open to Readers and Cheerleaders. To participate go here:
http://1330v.blogspot.com/

The prize: Ruined by Reading - Lynne Sharon Schwartz and a set of dishcloths

This quote is from one of my all time favorite books Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen.

I declare after all there is no enjoyment like reading! How much sooner one tires of anything than of a book! When I have a house of my own, I shall be miserable if I have not an excellent library.

Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice, 1811

3 comments:

Vasilly said...

I love this quote. It's so true. Thanks for participanting.

Vasilly said...

I've been spelling participating wrong all day! LOL!!

Ana S. said...

Lovely quote! I plan on finally reading that book very very soon (as in next week).

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...