Sunday, March 16, 2008

Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

I read several different things this weekend among them:
1. I finished Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart
* Sweet Historical
* Last 50 pages the best
* Maybe a tad unrealistic in some of the reationships
2. I read Sunday's Devotation in My Utmost For His Highest
Updated Version by Oswald Chambers
* "We must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ ..."
* 2 Corinthians 5:10
* Am I ready?
3. Read Parts of the local Sunday paper
* USA Weekend (I love reading the questions from the readers)
* Job Section
4. Read On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson
* It was interesting but started off slow for me
* I am not normally a fantasy reader but I did enjoy this book
* Can def. tell his one of his big influences is C.S. Lewis

1 comment:

Megan said...

Very interested in this author now that you say he is influenced by C.S. Lewis!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...