Sunday, March 16, 2008
I read several different things this weekend among them:
1. I finished Homespun Bride by Jillian Hart
* Sweet Historical
* Last 50 pages the best
* Maybe a tad unrealistic in some of the reationships
2. I read Sunday's Devotation in My Utmost For His Highest
Updated Version by Oswald Chambers
* "We must all appear before the judgement seat of Christ ..."
* 2 Corinthians 5:10
* Am I ready?
3. Read Parts of the local Sunday paper
* USA Weekend (I love reading the questions from the readers)
* Job Section
4. Read On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness by Andrew Peterson
* It was interesting but started off slow for me
* I am not normally a fantasy reader but I did enjoy this book
* Can def. tell his one of his big influences is C.S. Lewis
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...