Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Winter Reading Challenge Wrap Up

Wrap Up Post:
* I finished 47 books total
* Only 2 were nonfiction
* I took a few off over the weeks.
* I did not finish 4 of the books on my list
* I found a few books for my favorites of 2008 list:
* My Name is Russell Fink by Michael Synder
* Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren
* Stuck in the Middle by Virgina Smith
* Sisters Ink by Rebecca Seitz
* Only Uni by Camy Tang
* Blue Heart Blessed by Susan Meissner
* I was only disappointed a little in Barefoot Believers by Annie Jones.
* Overall I enjoyed the challenge!
* I look forward to seeing everyone at the Spring Reading Thing at Callapidder Days http://www.callapidderdays.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Karlene said...

Thanks so much for participating in the Winter Reading Challenge. 47 books. Wow!

I'll be doing a Summer Challenge starting June 20th. Hope you'll join me again for that one.

Karlene

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...