Wrap Up Post:
* I finished 47 books total
* Only 2 were nonfiction
* I took a few off over the weeks.
* I did not finish 4 of the books on my list
* I found a few books for my favorites of 2008 list:
* My Name is Russell Fink by Michael Synder
* Taming Rafe by Susan May Warren
* Stuck in the Middle by Virgina Smith
* Sisters Ink by Rebecca Seitz
* Only Uni by Camy Tang
* Blue Heart Blessed by Susan Meissner
* I was only disappointed a little in Barefoot Believers by Annie Jones.
* Overall I enjoyed the challenge!
* I look forward to seeing everyone at the Spring Reading Thing at Callapidder Days http://www.callapidderdays.blogspot.com/
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...