Sunday, May 30, 2010

The Sunday Salon May 30, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* The weekend has flown by. I cannot believe it is Sunday Night. I've had the blahs this week. My sinuses and the icky weather combined have not helped. I am off all next week though. I kinda would rather be at work even though I have a ton of books to read. I don't want to get out of routine.

* Speaking of books. My TBR is overwhelming and I added three books to it this weekend. I have a lot of pending review books that I need to get done so that will be the primary focus for next week. My Mom has a pool so I will be over there some too. :)

* Tomorrow we will be going to a lake and having a barbecue to celebrate Memorial day. I need to go to dig out my swim suits. I think they are somewhere in my closet?

* I hope all my US readers have a great Memorial Day and everyone has a great week. Thank you to our troops past, present, and future.

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

I hope you feel better soon, Brittanie. My sinuses and allergies have been bothering me lately too.

I hope you have a wonderful time tomorrow. A BBQ by the lake sounds wonderful.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...