Monday, May 17, 2010

Its Monday What Are You Reading? May 17, 2010

This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at
http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/


What I read last week:
- More Than Great Riches by Jan Washburn
- Face of Betrayal by Lis Wiehl and April Henry
- This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson
- A Matter of Character by Robin Lee Hatcher
- For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn
- Deadly Disclosures by Julie Cave

What I am currently reading:
- Broken by Travis Thrasher
- Green Like God by Jonathan Merritt

What I am reading next:
- Deceit by Brandilyn Collins
- Abbie Ann by Sharlene MacLauren
- Whose Body? by Dorothy Sayers
- Hurricanes in Paradise by Denise Hildreth
- Seeds of Summer by Deborah Voigt

2 comments:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I really enjoyed For Women Only by Shaunti Feldham. I really took a lot away from that book and I hope you enjoyed it too.

You have good reads coming up too! Enjoy your week! :)

Sam McCall said...

Wow you read a lot! Congrats. That's amazing!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...