Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Sunday Salon May 23, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com

* I had an okay weekend. I have been in a reading slump lately. I go to work come home hop on the computer and watch TV most of the night. Sometimes I read a few pages. That has to stop and will stop.

* I read four books so far this weekend. I want to start reading more during the week instead of cramming it in on the weekends. We'll see. My new old job at work is starting to get more settled so maybe that will help.

* I have yet to start the laundry so that will be next on my list for tonight. I went to Wal Mart and Kroger after eating dinner at Mimi's tonight so I have four new Love Inspired books to read. Two of which I can't wait to read I am so excited. We had a good dinner. Oven pork chops, cheesy potatoes, steamed broccoli, corn on the cob, and fresh tomatoes were on the menu. Yum!

* Next week I will be off work for a week. Technically only four days of PTO because that Monday is Memorial Day. No beach trip but I have plenty to do at home. I want to clean the house, read lots of books, spend time with family, and hang out at my Mom's pool.

* So this week I have a lot to look forward too for next week. I hope everyone has a great week and find lots of reading time. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...