Monday, May 31, 2010

May Reading Wrap Up

In the month of May I read 21 books. Much better than previous months. I read one nonfiction book, For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn. It definitely enlightened me on some of the things men think and why. My absolute favorites are in bold below. Hurricanes in Paradise is going on my top favorites for the year list. My review will be up next week. I read the last book in two great Christian YA series, Love Will Keep Us Together and So Over My Head. Both I highly recommend. I had a good variety of historical, YA, contemporary, women's, classics, mystery/suspense and non fiction. :)

May
104. The Three Musketeers by Alexandre Dumas
105. Love Will Keep Us Together by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt
106. Maggie Rose by Sharlene MacLaren
107. It Had to Be You by Janice Thompson
108. Crossing Oceans by Gina Holmes
109. A Silent Fury by Lynette Eason
110. Witness to Murder by Jill Elizabeth Nelson
111. More Than Great Riches by Jan Washburn
112. Face of Betrayal by Lis Wiehl and April Henry
113. This Fine Life by Eva Marie Everson
114. A Matter of Character by Robin Lee Hatcher
115. For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn (NF)
116. Deadly Disclosures by Julie Cave
117. The Bridegrooms by Allison Pittman
118. So Over My Head by Jenny B. Jones
119. A Daughter's Legacy by Virgina Smith
120. Evidence of Murder by Jill Elizabeth Nelson
121. Steadfast Soldier by Cheryl Wyatt
122. Cowboy for Keeps by Debra Clopton
123. Nowhere, Carolina by Tamara Leigh
124. Abbie Ann by Sharlene MacLaren
125. Hurricanes in Paradise by Denise Hildreth (Going on favorites for year list too)

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

You have read some great books!

Here is myMay Wrap-Up post!

May @ Anne and May said...

Woohoo! Our book is in bold! This completely made my day and THANK YOU for reading it.

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...