Saturday, May 1, 2010

April Reads in Review

In the month of April I read 14 books. Since I read 31 in March can you tell April was a bad month for me? April was overall a bad month which is why I did not feel like reading which is weird. Anyway my favorites are in bold. I liked almost everything I read. The only book I really did not click with was No Hope for Gomez!. I read a variety of books including Amish, contemporary CF, Historical CF, Romantic Suspense CF, Christian chick lit, and a non fiction spiritual memoir/travelogue. I hope I feel more like reading in May. :)



April
89. Sixteen Brides by Stephanie Grace Whitson
90. Through Thick and Thin by Sandra Byrd
91. Heading Home by Renee Riva
92. Cool Beans by Erynn Mangum
93. Too Close to Home by Lynette Eason
94. A Stranger's Wish by Gayle Roper
95. Never Let Me Go by Erin Healey
96. Forget Me Not by Vicki Hinze
97. In Harm's Way by Irene Hannon
98. Wonders Never Cease by Tim Downs
99. Hiking Through by Paul V. Stutzman (Non fiction)
100. Winter's Awakening by Shelley Shepard Gray
101. Spring's Renewal by Shelley Shepard Gray
102. No Hope for Gomez! by Graham Parke
103. The Anonymous Bride by Vickie McDonough

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...