In the month of October I read 22 books. I have so many favorites I am not going to pick just one. My two least favorite were A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken and The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith. I have a lot of great books that I am reading or going to be reading in the month of November. I am almost done with A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith and Cyndere's Midnight by Jeffrey Overstreet.
180. A Promise to Believe In by Tracie Peterson
181. The Fall of Candy Corn by Debbie Viguie
182. The Winter of Candy Cane by Debbie Viguie
183. Bon Appetit by Sandra Byrd
184. A Beautiful Fall by Chris Coppernell
185. Home Another Way by Christa Parrish
186. The Shape of Mercy by Susan Meissner
187. Finding Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn
188. Engaging Father Christmas by Robin Jones Gunn
189. A Cut Above by Ginny Aiken
190. A Matter of the Heart by Patricia Davids
191. Ripple Effect by Paul Mccusker
192. Less the Dead by Tim Downs
193. Dangerous Heart by Tracey Bateman
194. Back to Life by Kristin Billerbeck
195. Multiple Blessings by Jon and Kate Gosselin and Beth Carson (NF)
196. Bundle of Joy by Robin Lee Hatcher
197. Family Treasures by Kathryn Springer
198. A Texas Thanksgiving by Margaret Daily
199. The No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
200. Courting Miss Adelaide by Janet Dean
201. Holiday Illusion by Lynette Eason
202. Rain Song by Alice Wisler
My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...
The winner of Gardening Eden by Michael Abbate is ThatstheBook Congratulations! Thank you to everyone that entered. :) Here is your seq...
***Leave a comment to be entered to win a copy until Tuesday June 24 at midnight. *** My Review: I loved this book. It is another winner fro...