Sunday, April 29, 2012
The Sunday Salon April 29, 2012
* Ok so I know some people are probably sick of hearing me say this. I can't believe the year is going by so fast. It is a little depressing considering I am not where I want to be or thought I would be.
* It is a beautiful day outside here in the Deep South but I am inside. What is wrong with that picture? lol I wish I had someone to do things with and an outside hobby like bike riding etc.
* Does anyone besides me hate the new blogger? It keeps freezing up on me when I am trying to type a new post. It is so annoying.
* I have been in a little reading slump. I have not had a lot of time lately to read. Has anyone read anything great lately they would recommend?
* I am still cleaning and cooking. That is what I usually spend Sundays doing. I need a magic fairy to come and clean my whole house for me every week. lol
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...