Sunday, April 22, 2012

French Quarter Festival 2012



The first picture is me sleeping at the festival with my stepfather. The weather was perfect at the riverfront with the music. lol The second picture is me riding the trolley standing up. I loved it. It was like a fair ride. The last picture is me eating my first turkey leg or trying. I stood in line for 30 min. so I was determined to give it a good try. I did not particularly like it. I had so much fun. I went with my Mom, Stepfather, Grandmother, and Uncle Patrick. They wore me out. I slept most of the car ride back. lol We stayed at the OMNI and it had a rooftop pool and lounge area. We watched the fireworks up there Saturday night. I can't wait to go back next year. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...