Monday, April 9, 2012
It's Monday What Are You Reading? April 9, 2012
What I read last week:
- Perfect on Paper by Maria Murname
- It's a Waverly Life by Maria Murname
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
What I am currently reading:
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens (on audio in car)
- Love by the Book by Cara Lynn James
- Wheat Belly by Dr. William Davis
- True Devotion by Dee Henderson (rereading on my Nook)
- Her Lone Star Cowboy by Debra Clopton
What I am reading next:- Her Family Wish by Betsy St. Amant
- I Blame Eve by Susanna Foth Aughtmon
- Her Restless Heart by Barbara Cameron
Reviews I posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...