Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Sunday Salon April 22, 2012


* It has been a very busy past two weeks. Time is flying by so quick. This weekend I did the Warrier Dash and it was a ton of fun. Last weekend I went to the French Quarter Festival in New Orleans, LA.

* I am going to do to separate posts with pictures later. May is going to be a let down after so much going on in April.

* I need a new fitness goal. Any ideas? I was thinking a half marathon but I can't even run three miles outside without stopping.

* I still have some cleaning left to do tonight but I am listening to Night Road by Kristin Hannah on audio and it is really good.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...