Sunday, April 22, 2012
The Sunday Salon April 22, 2012
* It has been a very busy past two weeks. Time is flying by so quick. This weekend I did the Warrier Dash and it was a ton of fun. Last weekend I went to the French Quarter Festival in New Orleans, LA.
* I am going to do to separate posts with pictures later. May is going to be a let down after so much going on in April.
* I need a new fitness goal. Any ideas? I was thinking a half marathon but I can't even run three miles outside without stopping.
* I still have some cleaning left to do tonight but I am listening to Night Road by Kristin Hannah on audio and it is really good.
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)