Sunday, March 4, 2012

The Sunday Salon March 4, 2012

The Sunday Salon.com

* The past week flew by and the weekend seemed to go by even quicker. I can' t believe Sunday is almost over. I have banana almond coconut flour bread in the oven and it smells really good.

* Last night my cousin Mollie (14) came over and we made coconut flour blueberry pancakes, sausage, and scrambled eggs and watched the movie, Sarah's Key. We agreed it was sad but overall a good movie.

* I am not doing so good staying Paleo. I ate two containers Ben and Jerrys his weekend and a whole bag of Terra Vegetable chips. I need to do another Whole 30. I have gained fifteen pounds in the past six months. It seems all I do is cook and eat. I still work out Thank God. I really do not want to end up overweight again.

* I finished the latest Hannah Swenson mystery, Cinnamon Roll Six Murder, this weekend. It was okay. I still like the series even though they are getting repetitious.

* March 20 starts the first day of Spring and the Spring Reading Thing hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days. I love her reading challenges and they might be the only ones I do this year. Normally by now I am signed up for over twenty but I just don't have it in me this year.

* I still have some cleaning to do but I need to read Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble for review this week. Hopefully I can do both. I need to go to Kroger and return the movie and bring my cousin some of the banana bread like I promised. :)

* I hope everyone has a great night and week and lots of reading time!

No comments:

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...