What I read last week:
- Sweet Baklava by Debby Mayne (on my Kindle app I phone)
- Cinnamon Roll Murder by Joanne Fluke
- Love Finds You in Sugarcreek Ohio by Serena Miller
- Blue Moon Promise by Colleen Coble
What I am currently reading:
- Welcome to Fred by Brad Whittington
- The Paleo Answer by Loren Cordain
- Lion of Babylon by Davis Bunn (on Nook)
- Love on a Dime by Cara Lynn James (on Kindle app I phone)
What I am reading next:
I have no idea. :) This year is more about reading from my shelves and whatever appeals to me at the time.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...