Monday, March 19, 2012
Spring Reading Thing 2012 My List
This is a great reading challenge hosted every year by Katrina at Callapidder Days. This is my fifth year participating in it. I love her buttons, details on the challenge, and the low key inspiration to finish some books! Please visit her website to learn all about it and sign up. :)
* Cooking the Books by Bonnie Calhoun
* Fairer than Morning by Rosalyn Elliot
* Night Road by Kristen Hannah (on audio)
* The Maid of Fairbourne by Julie Klassen
* The Shadow of Your Smile by Susan May Warren
* Disaster Status by Candace Calvert
* Code Triage by Candace Calvert
* The Paleo Answer by Loren Cordain
* My Own Worst Enemy by Janet Davis
* Wheat Belly by William Davis Phd
This list is subject to change. I will definitely read more than this just not sure what they are yet. lol One of my main things this year is reading from my shelves whatever gets my attention. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...