Monday, March 19, 2012
It's Monday What Are You Reading? March 19, 2012
This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/
What I read last week:
- Love Finds You in Charm, Ohio by Annalisa Daughety (reread)
- Always the Baker Never the Bride by Sandra Bricker
- Always the Wedding Planner Never the Bride by Sandra Bricker
- Always the Designer Never the Bride by Sandra Bricker
- Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah (on audio)
What I am currently reading:- Critical Care by Candace Calvert
- The Paleo Answer by Loren Cordain
What I am reading next:
- My Own Worst Enemy by Janet Davis (nonfiction)
- Night Road by Kristen Hannah (on audio)
Reviews posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...