Sunday, March 11, 2012
The Sunday Salon March 11, 2012
* I can't believe it is Sunday night already. The weekend flew by again and I was off work Friday. I am so tired today. I wonder if it is just me or others too. I hate time changes because it takes my body so long to get used to them. I am hungry even though I ate most of the day. lol
* I am currently reading A Grownup Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson and it is pretty good. I won't finish it tonight but that's okay. I am listening to Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah in the car and its good too.
* Not looking forward to tomorrow, hopefully my desk is not too bad at work. I am planning on getting there and working super hard to get caught up but it still might take a few days.
* The Spring Reading Thing starts next week. I am working on my list. I don't really know what to put because I am reading whatever gets my attention these days and a few review books. It might be a small list but I finish more than whats on it.
* I ate way too many carbs today which might be why I feel like crap right now. When will I ever learn my lesson? How many fat rolls do I need?
* On that note I really am hungry so off to make a salad with baked chicken. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.