Sunday, March 11, 2012
The Sunday Salon March 11, 2012
* I can't believe it is Sunday night already. The weekend flew by again and I was off work Friday. I am so tired today. I wonder if it is just me or others too. I hate time changes because it takes my body so long to get used to them. I am hungry even though I ate most of the day. lol
* I am currently reading A Grownup Kind of Pretty by Joshilyn Jackson and it is pretty good. I won't finish it tonight but that's okay. I am listening to Winter Garden by Kristen Hannah in the car and its good too.
* Not looking forward to tomorrow, hopefully my desk is not too bad at work. I am planning on getting there and working super hard to get caught up but it still might take a few days.
* The Spring Reading Thing starts next week. I am working on my list. I don't really know what to put because I am reading whatever gets my attention these days and a few review books. It might be a small list but I finish more than whats on it.
* I ate way too many carbs today which might be why I feel like crap right now. When will I ever learn my lesson? How many fat rolls do I need?
* On that note I really am hungry so off to make a salad with baked chicken. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...