Sunday, April 17, 2011
The Sunday Salon April 17, 2011
* I can't believe how fast the weekend flew by this time. I am so not ready for the week. I still need to do my cooking and I am behind on review books and I need to study for my Internet class.
* Feeling very overwhelmed and frustrated today which lead to overeating. Bad Brittanie! I did okay Friday and Saturday though. I am looking forward to hitting the gym tomorrow. I should have gone today but I can't make myself work out on Sundays so I have turned it into my off day. Sundays are the worst day of the week for me. I am trying to do 21 days no sweets and low carb. It is not going so good. I really broke it today. I have not decided if Kashi cereal bars and breakfast cereal are on it or not. I know less bread, pasta, etc. Absolutely no ice cream, cake, muffins, etc. The more I read the more I am convinced that sugar is really bad for you and makes you fat and sick. I read a great article today on it. What do you think?http://www.nytimes.com/2011/04/17/magazine/mag-17Sugar-t.html?_r=4
* This will be a short work week because we are off Friday for Easter. This is not good for me because I am behind on my work and the week after this one I am off Thursday and Friday to go on a vacation. I know I am not the only person who does not like to take off work because of the way it is when you come back. So that is stressing me. I am going to do my best to get everything done and choose to be happy no matter what happens. I will focus and work like my Mama taught me.
* Off to cook and hopefully finish my review book and write the review tonight. I want to get caught up on my review books this Spring!
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)