Monday, April 18, 2011
It's Monday What Are You Reading? April 18, 2011
What I read last week:
- The Peach Keeper by Sarah Addison Allen
- Point Blank Protector by Stephanie Newton
- The Deepest Waters by Dan Walsh
What I am currently reading:
- Made to Crave, Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God not Food by Lysa Terkeurst
- The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas
- Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
- 10 Lessons from a Former Fat Girl by Amy Parham
- The Book Thief by Marcus Zusak
- The Omnivore's Dilemma by Michael Pollan
- Almost Heaven by Chris Fabry
- 13 Rue Therese by Elena Mauli Shapiro
What I am reading next:
- Jump Off the Hormone Swing by Lorraine Pintus
- From the Library of A. W. Tozer by James Scott Bell
- Angel Song by Shelia Walsh and Kathryn Cushman
- Attachments by Rainbow Rowell
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...