In the month of March I read 11 books. I only read one non fiction book but I loved it. The Principle of the Path by Andy Stanley is great and I highly recommend it. I put it on a note card in my office at work. All of the books I read were really good. I would recommend any of them. If I reviewed the book I put a link to my review under the title.
23. A Heart Most Worthy by Siri Mitchell
24. The Pirate Queen by Patricia Hickman
25. The Principle of the Path by Andy Stanley (Non fiction)
26. Point of No Return by Susan May Warren
27. Mission: Out of Control by Susan May Warren
28. The Caregiver by Shelley Sheppard Gray
29. The Glory of Green by Judy Christie
30. Bound by Guilt by C. J. Darlington
31. Devil's Food Cake Murder by Joanne Fluke
32. False Pretenses by Kathy Herman
33. Beside Still Waters by Tricia Goyer
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...