Sunday, April 10, 2011
The Sunday Salon April 10, 2011
* I am officially another year older as of yesterday. I am 28 and most of the time I feel it. lol
* I have not read anything this week. I have not been able to focus. I am hoping to finish a book tonight but we'll see. I still need to do some food prep for next week.
* I had my birthday dinner for my Mom's side Saturday night and we had Miss Geno's Chicken, garlic bread, salad, strawberry shortcake, and whole wheat apple spice cupcakes. :)
* Today I had a combined birthday dinner on my Dad's side with my Uncle Michael and Effie. I was born on his 15th birthday! We had all kind of good food including ribs, chicken, green beans, aspargus, sweet potatoes, cheese grits, and lots of cake. We had a chocolate cake, strawberry cake, and carrot cake. The strawberry was for me. I loved it. I ate so much I still feel sick from all the sugar. Starting tomorrow I am going 21 days low sugar and watching my carbs a little better. I have gained back fat in my stomach and I am not happy about it. The celebration is over, time to work. lol
* My online classes really start tomorrow so I will be stressing this week. I also have a lot of posts/book tours for this week so it will be post heavy from me. Thinking about everything for tomorrow makes me want to hyperventilate so I am going to prepare and practice deep breathing. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...