Sunday, April 10, 2011
The Sunday Salon April 10, 2011
* I am officially another year older as of yesterday. I am 28 and most of the time I feel it. lol
* I have not read anything this week. I have not been able to focus. I am hoping to finish a book tonight but we'll see. I still need to do some food prep for next week.
* I had my birthday dinner for my Mom's side Saturday night and we had Miss Geno's Chicken, garlic bread, salad, strawberry shortcake, and whole wheat apple spice cupcakes. :)
* Today I had a combined birthday dinner on my Dad's side with my Uncle Michael and Effie. I was born on his 15th birthday! We had all kind of good food including ribs, chicken, green beans, aspargus, sweet potatoes, cheese grits, and lots of cake. We had a chocolate cake, strawberry cake, and carrot cake. The strawberry was for me. I loved it. I ate so much I still feel sick from all the sugar. Starting tomorrow I am going 21 days low sugar and watching my carbs a little better. I have gained back fat in my stomach and I am not happy about it. The celebration is over, time to work. lol
* My online classes really start tomorrow so I will be stressing this week. I also have a lot of posts/book tours for this week so it will be post heavy from me. Thinking about everything for tomorrow makes me want to hyperventilate so I am going to prepare and practice deep breathing. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.