Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Sunday Salon September 19, 2010

The Sunday Salon.com


* This is going to be a busy but exciting week. The fall TV shows start back and the Fall Into Reading Challenge starts on Wednesday. It feels anything but like Fall here in the deep south. I for one am not complaining. I like summer and do not want it to end.

* This weekend has gone by so fast. I am so tired. I am behind on my reading and have a lot of book tours coming up. The laundry is almost done so hopefully I can finish another book tonight.

* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time. :)

2 comments:

gautami tripathy said...

I too am undergoing a reading slump!
Here is my Sunday Salon: Do Twitter and Facebook work?!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I am excited for a little fall tv as well. The days are cooler now and I am drawn more to the indoor world of books and great shows!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...