Monday, September 6, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? September 6, 2010

What I read last week:
- Bride in Training by Gail Gaymer Martin
- Baby Makes a Match by Arlene James
- Love Me Tender by Janice Hanna
- The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove by Susan Gregg Gilmore

What I am currently reading:
- The Brothers K
- Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
- The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
- A Long Long Time Ago and essentially True by Brigid Pasulka

What I am reading next:
- The Thorn by Beverly Lewis
- Outlive Your Life by Max Lucado
- The Bridge of Peace by Cindy Woodsmall

1 comment:

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

The Beverly Lewis book and of course the max Lucado books are both ones I would like to read.

Enjoy your week :D

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...