Monday, September 13, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week 2010 Day One


BBAW was started by My Friend Amy to celebrate the book blogging community. This year's theme is A Treasure Chest of Infinite Books and Infinite Blogs.

Day One:
Let’s talk about that first treasure today.
For those of you who participated in BBAW last year, what’s a great new book blog you’ve discovered since last year’s BBAW?


I have discovered several new blogs but one of my favorites is Shelia at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books. http://bookjourney.wordpress.com/
She is very creative and we read some of the same books. She hosts several memes including Its Monday What Are You Reading?. She is the founder of the Word Shakers Book Club. I love her reviews. They are well put together and interesting. I highly recommend checking out her blog. :)

2 comments:

Lydia said...

I love Sheila. Her morning meandering posts get me smiling every morning!

Deborah said...

Yay i love reading Sheila's blog and I got to meet her at BEA this year. She's just as nice in person!

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...