Sunday, July 4, 2010
The Sunday Salon July 4, 2010
* Happy Fourth of July! Today is one of my favorite holidays.
* We celebrated yesterday with a barbecue at the lake.
* Friday night I went to a balloon glow and fireworks thing. I loved it even though I got really tired toward the end.
* Today I have read several books probably because they were mostly YA.
* I am going to work for a little while tomorrow even though we are off. I have some things I want to get done.
* I have been doing okay for the past three weeks with my exercising and eating better. I ruined all my hard work this weekend but hopefully tomorrow I can get back on track. I have lost six pounds as of last Friday. We'll see tomorrow what it is now. :)
* I hope everyone has a great holiday and week.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...