Sunday, July 11, 2010
The Sunday Salon July 11, 2010
* This weekend flew by. I cannot believe it is Sunday night already.
* I had a pretty good reading weekend. I think I read three books. I will have my wrap up tomorrow.
* My diet always take a hit on the weekends. Why is it okay to do during the week but when the weekend comes all bets are off? I have lost 7 lbs so far. I hope I have not gained when I weigh tomorrow. I did not exercise all weekend. Friday I did have a good excuse. I felt horrible but by the end of the day I was feeling a little better and could have walked. Bad Brittanie.
* Right now I am doing laundry, working on my blog, and I hope to read one more book tonight. I might only be able to start it. Drop Dead Diva is coming on tonight. :)
* I hope everyone has a great week and lots of reading time.
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...