This is a meme hosted by Shelia at One Person's Journey Through a World of Books:
What I read last week:
- Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon
- Resurrection in May by Lisa Samson
- Perfectly Dateless by Kristin Billerbeck
- Latte Daze by Erynn Mangum
- A Hidden Affair by Pam Jenoff
- In the Hand of the Goddess by Tamora Pierce
- The Woman Who Rides Like a Man by Tamora Pierce
What I am currently reading:
- The Brothers K
- The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
- A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
What I am reading next:
- Stars in the Night by Cara Putman
- Ransomed Dreams by Sally John
- The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender
- The Family Greene by Ann Rinaldi
Reviews I posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
This week, the Christian Fiction Blog Alliance is introducing False Pretenses David C. Cook (March 1, 2011) by Kathy Herman ABOUT THE A...