This is a weekly meme hosted by Shelia at One Persons Journey Through a World of Books.
What I read last week:
- Boyfriends, Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue
- Cowboy Protector by Margaret Daley
- Deadly Vows by Shirlee McCoy
- Fatal Secrets by Barbara Phinney
- Risky Reunion by Lenora Worth
- Covert Pursuit by Terri Reed
- Back on Murder by J. Mark Bertrand
- Flashpoint by Stephanie Newton
What I am currently reading:
- The Brothers K
- The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean
- Touching the Clouds by Bonnie Leon
What I am reading next:
- Nightshade by Ronie Kendig
- Stars in the Night by Cara Putman
- Ransomed Dreams by Sally John
- A Shore Thing by Julie Carobini
Reviews I posted last week:
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...