Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Victorian Summer Challenge 2010


Rebecca of Rebecca Reads is doing a Victorian Summer where she focuses mainly on reading books from the Victorian era and about it. Visit her blog for more details: http://reviews.rebeccareid.com/
I have several books set in this era that I want to read and at least one classic written during it probably one by Elizabeth Gaskell. So far my list includes A Poisoned Season by Tasha Alexander, The Companion by Ann Granger, and Cousin Kate by Georgette Heyer. I am also interested in reading North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell. I am excited to see a challenge for this era since I enjoyed the Victorian Reading Challenge last year. The challenge is from June 1 to August 31. :)

1 comment:

Eva said...

Enjoy Gaskell! I just started reading her last year, and she's great fun. :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...