Monday, June 14, 2010
It's Monday What Are You Reading? June 14, 2010
Books I read last week:
- The Heart Mender by Andy Andrews
- A Tailor Made Bride by Karen Witemeyer
Books I am currently reading:
- Ransome's Honor by Kaye Dacus
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
Books I am reading next:
- Good Evening, Mrs. Craven The War Time Stories of Mollie Panter-Downes
- Ransome's Crossing by Kaye Dacus
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...