Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday What Are You Reading? June 28, 2010


Last week I read:
- Twin Targets by Marta Perry
- Killer Headline by Debby Giusti
- The Mailbox by Marybeth Whalen
- Simple Secrets by Nancy Mehl

What I am currently reading:
- The Brothers Karamazov by Fyodor Dostoevsky
- Refuge on Crescent Hill by Melanie Dobson

What I am reading next:
- Nightmare by Robin Parrish
- Nightshade by Ronie Kendig
- Unwilling Warrior by Andrea Boeshaar
- The Unshakable Truth by Josh McDowell and Sean McDowell
- Tomorrow We Die by Shawn Grady
- Boyfriends, Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue

2 comments:

Julie said...

A heavy book like "The Brothers Karamazov" should indeed be paired up with a lighter read! ... hmmm ... Boyfriends, Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble - just the title makes you want to pick it up!

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

Boyfriends, Burritos, and an Ocean of Trouble by Nancy Rue? LOL that is one I have to check out! Have a great week :)

Classics Club Spin 18

My Classics Club Spin List for August This is a hodgepodge of books left on my list I made in 2017 for the Classics Club. Tomorrow the clu...