Sunday, May 2, 2010
The Sunday Salon May 2, 2010
* Where does the weekend go? Okay so that was somewhat rhetorical.
* Saturday I finished reading The Three Musketeers. Then went out shopping and to eat with my Dad and sister. I did not go to bed until 2 A.M. because I could not sleep or focus on a book.
* Sunday (today) I finished Love Will Keep Us Together by Anne Dayton and May Vanderbilt.
It was great. My review will be up Wednesday. Now I am going out shopping with my grandmother because the weather has been rainy icky and I am going house crazy. Have I done the laundry? No. But we do need cat food and I want to go to Sams, the library to return a book, and the grocery store. I also need to read at least one more book today. So we will see how it goes.
* I have not felt like reading lately partly because of some work stuff. I read 31 books in March and only 14 in April. Hopefully May will be better. I have decided to be positive and choose to be as happy as possible because I know I can do it.
* I hope everyone has a great week and finds lots of reading time. :)
Feel comforted and at peace when you read these uplifting romances of faith, forgiveness and hope from Love Inspired. There are 12 new books...
Paperback: 304 pages Publisher: Harmony; Exp Rev edition (April 11, 2017) Language: English ISBN-10: 0451497724 ISBN-13: 978-...
About the book: The third child of Queen Isabel and King Ferdinand of Spain, Juana is born amid her parents’ ruthless struggle to unify...
Series: Tales from Ivy Hill (Book 2) Paperback: 448 pages Publisher: Bethany House Publishers (December 5, 2017) Language: Englis...